Saturday, January 15, 2011

Advice Blog

As a new writer, the literary world can be a very intimidating place.  You don't always know which way is up or which way is down.  And let's not forget about where do we begin?  Well, worry no more!  I am here as a writer's advocate & a guide to help new writers and authors like you to get your name out there.  I am NOT claiming to be a guru, as I am still learning just like you, but it's no fun learning these things alone, am I right?

Who am I you ask?  I am a new, and upcoming author.  My name is Beth Ann, and my first novel will debut in August.  I have a contract with Otherworld Publications, a small press traditional publisher for my book The World Among Us, a YA fantasy for ages 14+.

This blog is going to rely on interaction from you, the reader.  If you have a question, simply e-mail it to authoradvice@gmail.com and I will post your answer here on my blog for all to see.  You aren't alone, and I am sure there are tons of people who have the same questions as you do.

So, don't be shy!  I promise not to bite, and NO question is stupid or silly, and I promise to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.  If there is a question that I don't personally know the answer for, I will do my best to find you the resources you need so you can look into it further.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the very best of luck in your endeavor of creating this blog. I can tell you from personal experience that the maintenance, upkeep and daily ritual that goes into a Blog is a hard thing to keep up with. However, that being said, the work of this topic is a topic of great importance.

    Thank you.

    Alexis E Santi
    editor and founder
    www.ourstories.us

    ReplyDelete